Sunday, January 24, 2016

Matter of Honor




Well, I've been challenged to a platinum race of honor by Kochiya Shana from PSNProfiles.com. It all started when I got the idea to have a 'friendly competition' with her from watching Commander Carlos talking about his 'friendly competition' with his pals and said "If I lose, I have to plat this and this game."

I ended up with foot-in-mouth syndrome and offended her a lot. She eventually said I couldn't back my words and she said she'd challenge me to a platinum race. What a platinum race is is basically who gets the most platinum trophies by the end of the year.

Luckily, she put some rules down so nobody gets an unfair advantage:
  • The event ends on New Year's Ever, 2016, just one minute before midnight. This makes it so we have plenty of time to catch up.
  • The only games which are banned from this event are games from Telltale(like The Walking Dead and the Wolf Among Us) and Visual Novels and any games which have completion times of under twelve hours. This is to discourage trophy whoring, so no Hannah Montana or Megamind or anything like that.
  • All platinums earned from New Year's Day of this year onward count. Kochiya has four and I have nine as of this post.
  • Finally we will be scored based on number of platinums with an extra point to a platinum if it is an ultra-rare(aka less than 10% of people have earned it) at the end of the event, and we'll have the forum members vote on who earned the best platinums at the end.
She also refuses to punish me for losing - she said she preferred to take my pride over anything else. Well, I don't have a lot pride in myself, but this is a 'friendly competition', so no bad feelings to the loser, which I am sure is going to be me, foot-in-mouth. I have a bad habit of getting myself banned from forums because I say things I shouldn't, and I really want to avoid losing my account on PSNProfiles.com, as that's the only way I can keep track of my trophies. :(

You can see her trophy list here. Wish me luck! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment