Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Journal Entry #12: Memories of Jurassic Park

PLATINUM #13: LEGO Jurassic World (Vita)

I received an interesting platinum-coated dinosaur egg fossil. I recalled my time there fondly, it was my very first investigation...

Even after death, this guy is still a photogenic. ^_^

I farmed the studs earlier this time, but turned out that I had forgotten to clear one stage completely. Oops!
Of course, I could have done without the ravenous Velociraptors, but there are occupational hazards one must take in my line of work. ^_^

PLATINUM DATE: January 5, 2015; 6:07 PM

Once again I recalled my motto, although I had to refresh my memory a tad. Even though this was only my 12th platinum trophy, it seemed like a long ago when I first visited Jurassic Park. ;)

AFTER THOUGHTS: A bit of a somber occasion when I got this platinum as, ironically, my 13th platinum - funny how the Vita version of this game, which was the least glitched out so far(I did glitch in one place in the Jurassic Park hub, right above the bonus level), got the infamous honor of being labeled 13th considering the bad rap that number has gotten: My mother, as of this post, is deep in neck surgery to fix her spine. She's getting on in years and reaching her golden age, so I hope that she makes it out okay. In the meantime...

This game was pretty easy. The only griped I had were the inability to skip cutscenes in story mode (you could do that in LEGO Batman 3 for Vita!) and that one trophy requiring you to get 2 billion studs. This time, I popped the trophy without being in the last bonus level, which is where I ground out most of the studs with all the multipliers on. If they had a 2x stud multiplier it would have gotten a bit faster, but what can you do?

I have two more LEGO Vita games, both of them original properties, and something ELSE I might try - I am a bit tempted to get rid of that collection but somethiung tells me to plat them so I won't regret my decision to toss them without giving them a chance. After all, I did get the first game plat on my other account for the Platinum Rain Day... *shrug*

I also have two LEGO games coming to my door - both were shipped within two days of each other. Anyways, ciao for now! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment