Tuesday, January 19, 2016

OH MY GAWD!

http://psnprofiles.com/lib/img/games/4f81fa/trophies/1La740a6.png

(Cue: "Time is Changing.")

Yep, probably one of my favorite PS2 games has been ascended to trophy whore on the PS4.

Recently, Sony has come up with a new system - they KNEW that the PS2 had some of the most awesome games in video gaming history... doomed to dust when the PS3 and PS4 arrived with their shiny trophy hunting system...





NO MORE.

LEVEL 5, the creators of these games, has given rights to Sony to import their classic RPGs - the Dark Cloud series and Rogue Galaxy, all of which I grew up with - to a special PS4 edition series - digital purchase on PSN only - which has kicked off Project Reboot, which reboots many old PS2 classics onto the PS4 and gives them trophy lists. Yes, you actually earn platinum trophies for 100% of these games! This means more fun games to plat and less chance you have to sit through Hannah Montana. XD

I will be putting these games on my list, I promise. I went through high school with these games and to not get the platinum in them, even though they are hard as heck, is a sin! Also, Psychonauts (another game I loved) has plans to come out in Project Reboot too so expect that showing up on the list when I get the money to buy it on PSN.

No comments:

Post a Comment