Thursday, January 14, 2016

Interlude: NEVER. AGAIN.


Nothing like fleeing from an albino T-Rex mutant with red eyes - sure beats Shamu! ;)
 The author here. I am not even going to dignify this entry with a journal entry. Needless to say, my avatar has three Jurassic World trophies in his cabinet.

PLATINUM TIME: January 14, 2015; 2:43 AM
PLATINUM #17: LEGO Jurassic World (PS3)

Yep, I finally got the platinum for the Playstation-3 version of LEGO Jurassic World... and let me say it was the worst trip of the bunch. Take my first platinum, LEGO Jurassic World for PS4, and corrupt it with bugs, lags, freezes that forced me to turn off my system, and TWO MISSING GOLD BRICKS THAT I FOUND IN A PATH BETWEEN TWO AREAS WHICH THE KIOSKS DID NOT RECORD...

I got this image from Goggle, please do not sue me.

My thoughts exactly, Clair Darling. Way to sully my first platinum, LEGO and Traveler's Tales! I WAAAAS going to spend my store credit on your pricey $100 piece of street crap you call LEGO Dimensions, but now you've made me salty and will need some major buttering up in order for me to avoid reconsidering and paying for Wizard101 stuff. I mean, seriously guys, I *know* the PS3 is probably dead, but could you have not beta-tested it some more before kicking it out the door? X(

Anyways, now that my saltiest tongue is sated, I plan to stay away from all PS3 LEGO games in the future and leave the PS3 for games that have good distributors, like the Sly Collection... if I decide to go for it. ;)

Next update will be DetectiveCJ again. I just had to get this off my chest. (To be kind to this bastard 'sword' game, I actually beat the platinum record for the PS4 version by eight hours.)

No comments:

Post a Comment