Monday, February 1, 2016

One of my old favorites is now on the list, thanks to Sony Entertainment.


OH COME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!

I KNOW I HAVEN'T PLAYED THIS GAME IN, LIKE... SEVEN YEARS, BUT SERIOUSLY? KILLING ME IN THE FIRST BATTLE!!!??? X(

As you can guess, Sony has ported Dark Cloud 2 to the PSN store for a cheap price of $14.99, so I can hear the wails of anguish as PS2 owners have to burn their antique copies of this game. ;D

I loved this game as a kid and it's what got me as a Level-5 fanatic - the graphics and story-telling is sublime and now that Level-5 has teamed up with Studio Ghibli, more fun times abound.

And yes, Dark Cloud 2now has a platinum trophy attached to it, and to get it you will have to earn ALL of the medals in the game, so expect lots of cussing when I do Spheda or fishing. :p

We'll resume the adventures soon, I promise. My avatar is... resting for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment