Thursday, February 18, 2016

Eating Humble Pie - with whipped cream!


Okay. I can admit that I need to take a page from the Panda King and eat humble pie. I made a vow for Lent to myself that I would not be tempted to give up on games just because they are kicking my frustration into overdrive. Therefore, the statements I made about Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves being backlogged forever were a bit... rash. (I have deleted that post to conserve my pride a bit.)

Therefore, now that PSNProfile's Mod Dragon-Archon is going to make the Platinum Rain Days a bi-annual event, I decided to put this game on the list. It's basically where you get all the trophies save one and then pop the platinum on the event date. I have seen a full video of the rest of Sly 3 and spoiled myself but I do plan on finishing this game up by buying a copy of The Sly Cooper series when I get the money, the HD Collection is still available at my local GameStop. Jak II and Jak 3 will also be on this list as I struggle to get through the stories of those games.

That said, I plan on having most of the games I actually own be platinumed for August 20th, which is the Platinum Rain Day for this year. Plenty of time to take in the Summer Olympics, no? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment