Friday, February 26, 2016

Time Travel Stinks (trophy update)


I love how Sanzaru references the other members of the Mascot Trinity(Daxter, Ratchet and Clank). :)
Wanted to put this here as a memorable photo op - the last map was the boss battle I hate the most in this game.
And I missed one mask in this mission but it was ironic that this is where I got the next trophy.
I heard that Sly Cooper is living in Ancient Egypt now, is that true? I have to investigate this...

As of now I have 88% of the trophies in my Vita version of Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time. This is a great game, don't get me wrong - I really like how Sly does a bad Italian accent in one mission. :) - but the last few trophies are murder. Doing speed-runs is never my thing and the fact that the speed run in question requires an unskippable cutscene beforehand and you have to redo that cutscene every time you mess up(because Sanzaru put checkpoints all over the place) is painful. :(

So far, I'm close to platinum on these games:

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (Vita)
Persona 4 Golden
Dark Cloud (PS2 port)
Dark Cloud 2 (PS2 port)

I am also doing Teslagrad for PS4(rented) but one scroll is ticking me off. And I'm starting a bunch of games for the second Platinum Rain Day event. (I put a link so you can go check out that thread.)

No comments:

Post a Comment