Saturday, December 5, 2015

Journal Entry #4: We Hates LEGO, We Hates It Much! :(

Remind me never to explore haunted caves ever again. :(

Hey, watch it buddy! Playing with fire is bad! O_O

I ended up in a place called Middle Earth, where I was drafted into this ragtag group of misfits seeking to reclaim some magical relic from a dragon. The only other human in the group - the rests were dwarves and one 'hobbit' - was a wizard and he bailed on us midway through the journey.

(Taken while fleeing for one's life! O_O)

I should have asked for details on the dragon - I am so glad I made it out alive but that's one evil creature. And now it's wrecking havoc on the nearby village. Oh bother! Now I know why dragons should never exist - anything that can melt flesh with its halitosis is really too dangerous to live.

PLATINUM DATE: December 5, 2015; 6:23 PM

Still, for some reason Bilbo and Gandalf decided to celebrate with a dance party and adopt a Disco Fever dance. I did manage to get Gandalf to send me home, though - the dragon is going to be a problem but there's nothing I can do to save anyone. *sigh*

The Road Goes Ever On indeed.

AFTER THOUGHTS: Well, this game didn't troll me(no pun intended) as badly as the LoTR LEGO game did for PS3. There were a couple of B.S. races and jumping issues but I wasn't expected to do a bunch of crazy jumps up a thin tower like ISENGARD. X( Still, the Unassessably Wealthy trophy was a pain in the nickers and I had to use a bug in the game that made a purple stud(the most valuable stud) respawn every few seconds to get that trophy. Still, great game and I love the 8-Bit music and Carnival red bricks. ^_^

I plan on putting LEGO on the back burner for the rest of the month and the holidays. I want to focus the holidays on a short simple game while I enjoy Wizard101 on my computer for the remainder of 2015. I will get back to LEGO games in 2016, but I may not have as much time to play them. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment