Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Plans for 2016...

Author's Notes: Happy New Year's to you all! Since it took me a long time to get LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 platted, I had little time to platinum my tenth game so I just decided to work on the Vita games next. With Vita, I can download screenshots of the games directly from my Vita instead of timing everything (and missing the timing as I did with XBLAZE LOST: MEMORIES) so I plan on having my tenth plat be my first Playstation Vita plat.

I do have other games in the works: I am holding off on any game I have lined up for the Platinum Rain Day event(which I probably will not do in the future as getting plats primed takes a long time and then you cannot plat them until the Event), but Ratchet and Clank HD will be platted in 2016 as well as others. Right now I am sending back my two games - I had rented an RPG which I am sending back without playing because I want to try out other games first - and getting two more, which takes a week or so to return and a week or so to receive. So I only get about two shifts a month, but it's better than nothing.

I have some games in my ownership and I have a project planned to get three games platinumed in around the same time - I plan on playing a PS4 game, a PS3 game and a PS Vita game at the same day - one will take the morning shift, one will take the afternoon shift, and one will take the evening shift and then they will all get their trophies. The games will be ones which take a long time to plat so by doing it this way, I can get them all platinumed without wasting a lot of time.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your celebrations and I'll see you in 2016! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment