Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Journal Entry #7: So much for a peaceful holiday season!


No sooner did I get back to my office when I got a call from Nick Fury. Yes, THE Nick Fury, head of S.H.I.E.L.D. - apparently he got my records from Gotham Police and needed me to help with an investigation on some Cosmic Bricks that were being hunted by Victor Von Doom, aka Dr. Doom. I'm not about to get embroiled in politics, but isn't Von Doom the ruler of that tiny place in Europe?

Ah well, too late for that. I took the cab-flight out to New York City...


And I must say, when you have to skydive so many times, it gets impressive. :)


Though the people I had to work with are... weird, in the most polite words. -_-

After racing Deadpool, locating his pink gatling gun, and then fighting alongside him, I finally got asked a question by Nick Fury from my cell...

PLATINUM DATE: December 22, 2015; 3:52 PM
I had to decline the lunch offer. I don't eat Egyptian food. I'm a steak-and-pizza guy! And I was hoping to get some pizza delivered on Christmas eve!

Sadly, the best laid plans of man and Maus often go astray... I got another call on the plane back to my home and office...

"Hello?"
"I'm Batman!"
*groaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan* :(

AFTER THOUGHTS: Another demon I exorcised, and to be honest, the PS3 version of LEGO MARVEL Superheroes is worse than the PS4 version - the game froze thrice - once during a race - and I got glitched a few times. However, I did finally push out the platinum after an all-nighter doing the usual - 100% each story mission and the 10 Deadpool side-missions. Deadpool is the only guy who kept me sane, I love his one-liners even though I know he's actually a giant living tumor. (Go check out ScrewAttack's Death Battle between him and Deathstroke.)

"Did you like that, huh? When are you gonna play the PS4 version of this game?! You know you can't have enough of the Merc with a Mouth!"

Not for a long time, Deadpool. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment