Wednesday, December 30, 2015

A new project...

Okay, I admit that this is the last post for 2015, I swear! As you may have seen, I have teased to a future game platinum...

I do not own these pictures.

Yep, with Kingdom Hearts 2.8 (which I will NOT call Final Chapter Prologue, those words are too much to the title) on the horizon for PS4, I plan on getting off at least one Kingdom Hearts platinum as a goal for 2016. Which one is pretty obvious but I do not have plans for it for a while as I have another project lined up. Depending on whether part of it falls through, I may change my mind on the whole matter. However, I do plan on having my first 100% non-plat be obtained for New Year's Eve to celebrate the occasion:..


The cinematic experience of Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix: Re:coded. This is nothing but a giant set of cutscene videos. The creators did more than just remake scenes from the game in HD, they actually added a few combat scenes to make it look really nifty. Since we won't be getting a decent re:Coded Let's Play in the near future(blahblahlps is holding off on any more Kingdom Hearts videos until 2.8 comes out or is announced), this is an okay substitute. My first 100% non-plat for my last account was Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days video cinema. (This is because you need to view these cinemas to unlock secret cards for re:Chain of Memories, but I don't plan on playing that any time soon as you have to go through six playthroughs!)

Anyways, I hope you all have a great year and I'll show the new trophy on New Year's Day. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment