Saturday, March 12, 2016

Journal Entry #27: All Jak'd Up


Platinum #27: Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (Vita)


I had that mysterious weird dream again, only the quality of the visions was crisp and clear. I chronicled everything I had dreamt only to find another of those platinum egg-shaped sculptures, a smaller one this time, on my desk. I put it next to its brother just in time to hear the doorbell.

"Mail for you, Mr. Groff."

I sighed and opened the door to find a small package wrapped in cellophane. I took it in and unwrapped it, my eyes widening in shock.

(Cue the Digimon theme song)
(To be continued...)

Sorry Dad, I had to buy this even though it came from my bank account. At least I only paid 55% of the price thanks to trading in the Jak collection on Vita (after getting the Platinum  and Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time as well as LEGO Batman 3 for store credit.

Oh yeah, after thoughts. Well... this was a copy of the PS3 HD version on the handheld. I was warned that the controls were horrible and man were they right! The zoomer controls stank and I got more frustrated than ever. I was wise enough to trade in the cart after platinuming the first game... and I had missed a touch-screen trophy and had to do a second playthrough to get it. :(

NOTE: You may wonder why this is #27 when the last was #26. Well...


I cross-saved my file to the PS3 version and got Platinum #26(Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time for PS3) in under nine minutes. To amend myself, I DID have to re-upload and re-download the save because only half of the trophies got registered the first time I booted up the game. But I am NEVER GOING FOR CRAZED CLIMBER OR 8-BIT BENTLEY AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment