Thursday, March 24, 2016

Journal Entry #28: Happy St. Patrick's Day, a week late

PLATINUM #28 - XBLAZE LOST: MEMORIES (Vita)


I had a strange dream about that witch who rescued me after Gandalf's spell went wrong, long ago.

 
 

I dreamt about her travels in the Phantom Field, her memories, and the memories of another called Es, and all the strange things that happened. I found a smaller plaque like the one that I found earlier, so I put it in the trophy cabinet with the rest and wrote off the whole thing as bad gas.


AFTER THOUGHTS: After two months of having it on the Q and not getting a reply, GameFly finally got the mail through for the PlayStation Vita version of X-BLAZE LOST: MEMORIES. And guess what?


Had it not been for the Sly 4 cross-save, this game would have been my fastest platinum! Yep, it was much faster to mash through the scenes than it had been on the PS3 version, and I burned through the entire game in under five hours while watching podcasts. ^_^

For now, Visual Novels are on the back burner. If I wanted to watch an anime, I'll watch an anime, not hog my precious Vita time on a book. X( To be fair, the gameplay was pretty nice and I had worried again about missing stuff but I got everything time.

No comments:

Post a Comment