Wednesday, March 30, 2016

I wanted to make an April Fool's Day Joke, buuuut...


To be honest, I really just couldn't bring myself to insult your intelligence with a silly prank on my blog about me platinuming Hannah Montana: The Movie The Game. Needless to say, you will have to expect a very sexy game to be on this list sooner or later. ;)

Anyways, I'm working on Disgaea 3 for the Vita a lot so I find it hard to tear myself away to work on any other games. Also, I have a few games I am going to almost-plat for the PSNProfile's Platinum Rain Day Event coming this August, so they can't be platinums for five months.

So my next platinum will probably be something from GameFly, when they deliver the next game. I try to pick games that don't take weeks to platinum. I'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment