Monday, November 16, 2015

The First Post

(NOTE to those who do not play Playstation games and don't know what a Platinum is - if you came here looking for answers, may I direct you to PSNProfiles.com? They have trophy databases of everyone who hunts for trophies and is a member, and their forums are full of insight.)

Hello and welcome. I am the Detective Prince, DetectiveCJ. I first got into trophy hunting for Playstation Games under a couple of different names - first a Prinny Master, then a master thief. But I found that the other side of the tracks from crime fascinating once I met a strange character called Naoto Shirogane.


She fascinated me, telling me tales of her accomplishments. After that, I decided to repent of cheating and become a straight-and-true trophy hunter and clean my slate. So herein, this is my Creed. (Not an Assassin's Creed, mind you. I'm not like that.)
  1. All of the games I put on my account WILL get its Platinum sooner or later. I will NEVER allow a game to grace this list if it proves to be too difficult for me to get all the trophies on it or I hate the franchise. That includes the following:
  2. NO CO-OP trophies are allowed on this account. I do not have any true friends and unless I get my former gym trainer to come over on his free time, which I would never ask of him, those trophies will go unearned. Yes, I know there are boosting threads.
  3. NO online trophies are allowed on this account. Yes, I know there are boosting threads but my Internet is being paid for by other people whose days are numbered, and once they are gone, it's over for the me and this blog, so unless I get Patreon(which means I have to spend money to start streaming videos) or get a job(which reduces the time I have to hunt trophies - I am currently unemployed) I cannot do online 24-7. Do not get me wrong, once I have a bunch of on-line friends, I will consider online, but most online games are shooters and stuff I do not like to play, and if I don't like a game, I will not platinum it. (See 1.) Yes, Virginia, there IS a person who would spend his entire life never touching Halo, Call of Duty, Mass Effect or anything like that!
  4. Finally, no 100% if at all possible - I only do platinums on this account if possible. The only exception is if the game contributes to a platinum(like Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days required to get the Platinum on re:Chain of Memories for a trophy). I know that 100% have gold trophies, but I am not a trophy W-HOARD-E, I know I will never get past 200 platinums before I die of old age, I want to platinum all the games I enjoy. I applaud Hakoom and his ilk for swallowing pride and playing through every game that was created for the Playstation in existence just to get trophies. I am not like that.
I hope this blog shows you a reflection into my soul and what I like to experience. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment