Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Torn away from the narrative (Milestone: 30 platinums!)


As of this post, I have decided to drop the narrative of my alter-ego, The Detective Prince. It was fun for a few platinums, but eventually it got difficult to write stories about his travels and his cases, especially when it made no sense.


And yes, I am ashamed to say this is my true face up there. I know that not everyone can be a hot stud-muffin but I am a bit conscietious about my looks and my voice. :(

HARDEST. TROPHY. EVER. I had to restart from scratch 20 times to get this, the jumps are insane.
Needless to say, in a game about a character who is delivering a message to the player, and considering that this game was the creation of Media Molecule, which is famous for the LittleBigPlanet games, I am not surprised that the quirkiness about a world made of nothing but paper-craft and involving every mechanic of the PS Vita(touch screen, microphone, six-axis) was evident, as was the difficulty of some of the trophies.

But anyways... I give to you...

Platinum #30: Tearaway


Here I am, with 30 platinums, and I don't intend to slow down. My goal for 2016 is to get to forty-two platinums and over 3000 trophies. Ciao for now! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment